About the Awesome

This blog contains the random thoughts of an 18-year-old vocal performance major. Proceed with caution.

About Eric

My photo
Thornton, CO, United States

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Eagle

So, I have my Scoutmaster Conference for my Eagle Scout award later this evening. And it's only been a year since my Eagle Project, which took place July 31-August 2 of 2009. I've been awaiting my letters of recommendation, and they're finally getting in. It's really been all about getting things in. And in the spirit of the true IB student, I've been procrastinating.

But everything is now done. My project paperwork, my application, all but one of my recommendation letters, my personal statement, and all the required merit badges. I'm so friggin' close I can taste it. :)

And it's gonna look really awesome on all those college apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment