About the Awesome

This blog contains the random thoughts of an 18-year-old vocal performance major. Proceed with caution.

About Eric

My photo
Thornton, CO, United States

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Callbacks

So I had callbacks today for NYT's production of Willy Wonka. And within the next 24 hours, I will know who I am. :)

Yes, I'm going to be in this show at the same time as being Sweeney Todd. Because I'm too legit (or ambitiously idiotic) to be in one show. Hopefully, I won't be pulling my hair out at the time that both shows end. I don't think I will. If I'm busy with something I love, it won't be working. It will be doing what I love. And there will be plenty of time to do my homework at rehearsals.

But I hate waiting. I suppose that's good, since Sweeney Todd has problems with waiting. I can incorporate that into the show.

Waittttttttttttinggggg.

Waiiiitttttttttttiiinnnnnnngggggggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment