About the Awesome

This blog contains the random thoughts of an 18-year-old vocal performance major. Proceed with caution.

About Eric

My photo
Thornton, CO, United States

Monday, September 13, 2010

Bumblebee

I kinda like these one-worded posts. It makes me feel mysterious and enigmatic. Of course, mysterious and enigmatic pretty much mean the same things. But the fact that I use both words with similar meanings makes me... well... mysterious. And enigmatic.

;D

Of course, the title of this post is bumblebee, because I got a little taste of how busy my life is going to be the next couple months today. I came home from a full 8-period day of school plus Sweeney Todd practice (music plus run-through) at 5:30 pm. After that, I met Cori and Helen at Barnes and Noble for some studying (and general tomfoolery, but studying happened as well, I assure you.) In between, however, I had to go to a Boy Scout Meeting to acquire a few necessary signatures for my Eagle Paperwork. After that, I returned to Barnes and Noble to continue studying.

On an unrelated side note, the children's section of Barnes and Noble is far too distracting to work well in. Don't ask me how I know this. I just do. :)

...And I'm just gonna get busier, having obtained a significant role in Willy Wonka. Looking back, I'm glad I got a smaller role. I can focus more on Sweeney. Tomorrow, I have no plans of getting home anytime before 8:30. Hopefully there will be a little downtime to do some homework.

Speaking of homework, senior year of the International Baccalaureate isn't going to complete itself.

I'm not complaining. I understood when I made all these commitments that I was going to be busy, and sometimes stressed. I merely just wanted to discuss and remark (two words with similar meanings) my busy schedule. I hope I'm appreciated. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment