About the Awesome

This blog contains the random thoughts of an 18-year-old vocal performance major. Proceed with caution.

About Eric

My photo
Thornton, CO, United States

Friday, September 24, 2010

Conferences

They went well. Much to my surprise.

Actually, that's a bit of an overstatement. I figured every conference would go well except that for Chemistry, since I have a C in that class. (I do have an A in every other class, though. :P)

It's nice to hear people say nice things about me. Ms. Robertson (the teacher of chemistry) said that I actually didn't have anything to worry about, and that my grade would go up. (If I get an A at semester, I've decided I'm throwing a party over Christmas. Everyone who reads this post is invited.) And of course all the other teachers (besides Burns, who, of course, yelled at me in front of my mother... :D) had nice things to say. Which is always nice to know.

So far, senior year is going relatively well. This, of course, is the most important semester of school, since I'm in the process of applying to colleges, and the best way to get good scholarships so I can attend good colleges is to, of course, have good grades. Once this semester is over, grades don't matter as much-- not that I'm going to slack off and drop my grades to straight D's or anything-- but they supply so much stress in my life.

But, yeah, conferences went well. I was pleasantly surprised. :)

Oooh. And I'm recording my CD for colleges tomorrow! I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment