About the Awesome

This blog contains the random thoughts of an 18-year-old vocal performance major. Proceed with caution.

About Eric

My photo
Thornton, CO, United States

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The First Post

Hello. You have just encountered the first post of Eric's Blog of Awesome. If you are awesome, this blog is for you. If you are not awesome, we'll still put up with you.

I will be using this blog to inform you of things in my life, regardless of importance.

Right now, you might be interested to know that I'm working on my Extended Essay. Mine is on the evolution of song in musical theatre. It's quite a treat, actually. But it's also kind of not a treat because it's... well... an extended essay.

More to come! When I feel like it. Warm Regards.

(I'm not sure why I said that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment