About the Awesome

This blog contains the random thoughts of an 18-year-old vocal performance major. Proceed with caution.

About Eric

My photo
Thornton, CO, United States

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Back to School :(

OK. It's July Freaking 15th. And I just saw K-Mart's back to school commercial.

WTF.

It's July. It's the middle of summer. There is a still an entire solid month before school starts. GAH! That's just not fair. To hold something so horrid over our heads this early into summer... that's just a bit below the metaphorical belt, K-Mart.

I'm glad I don't shop at K-Mart. Those jerks. I bet they didn't have to go through IB. If they did, they wouldn't be so excited about getting their mother-flipping school supplies out in the MIDDLE OF JULY.

There's just something wrong with that.

This is America.

Oh well.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm going to see the "other" AIDA tomorrow night! And it's gonna be awesome. But not nearly as awesome as the NYT performance of AIDA. But you can't go wrong with such an awesome show.

I just saw a garbage truck go backwards down the entire length of a street from my bedroom window. It amused me greatly.

I really have nothing more to say.

Good-Bye, then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment